Current students may print unofficial transcripts and request official transcripts through COIN.
Current and past UMass Law students may also:
- request an official electronic transcript online
- request a paper transcript from the Law Enrollment Center
Southern New England School of Law alumni must request a paper transcript.
Order your official electronic transcript online for a nominal fee via the secure National Student Clearinghouse website.
- Electronic transcripts are a fast and easy way to send your transcripts; they are widely accepted at other colleges and universities.
- Electronic transcripts are processed within 24 hours.
- Pay with any major credit or debit card.
Note: If there is a hold on your student account which prevents the processing of your request, you will be notified via email.
Current students may also use COIN to access the National Student Clearinghouse. Select E-transcript/expedite transcript.
All current and former students may request an official paper transcript from the Law Enrollment Center.
There currently is no fee for obtaining paper transcripts. Transcripts require a signature in order to be released.
Complete the transcript request form and return it to the Law Enrollment Center. Paper forms are also available.
Mail: return the form by mail to:
Law Enrollment Center
UMass School of Law
333 Faunce Corner Road
Dartmouth, MA 02747
Fax: return the form via fax to: 508.985.1104
In person: pick up/return the form: Law Enrollment Center, Administrative Office on the first floor