Learn more at:
Transportation: Law School Shuttle
The Law School Shuttle operates Monday through Friday during the academic year and is available to all students, staff and faculty, free of charge.
Fall: Transportation to UMass Law will begin August 22, 2016 and continue through December 21, 2016.
Spring: Transportation to UMass Law will resume January 9, 2017 and continue through May 16, 2017.
- 8:30 am - Pick up at Woodland Commons
- 8:35 am - Pick up at Campus Center
- 8:45 am - Arrive at Law School
- 12:30 pm - Pick up at Woodland Commons
- 12:35 pm - Pick up at Campus Center
- 12:45 pm - Arrive at Law School
- 6:00 pm – Pick up at Law School
- 6:10 pm - Arrive at Woodland Commons
- 6:15 pm - Arrive at Campus Center
Transportation services do not operate when the university is closed. There is no shuttle service provided during school breaks, holidays, or when the university closes due to inclement weather.
More information: Campus Transportation Services