Standard 509 of the ABA Standards of Approval for Law Schools requires the disclosure of consumer information in a number of categories. These disclosures are found on this page.
Standard 509 Information Report
The 2018 Standard 509 Information Report (PDF) contains the following information:
- admissions data
- tuition and fees, living costs, and financial aid
- grants and scholarships
- enrollment data, including academic, transfer, and other attrition
- numbers of full-time and part-time faculty, professional librarians, and administrators
- class sizes for first year and upper class courses; number of seminar, clinical, and co-curricular offerings
Employment Summary Reports:
- Employment Summary (Class of 2018) (PDF)
- Employment Summary (Class of 2017) (PDF)
- Employment Summary (Class of 2016) (PDF)
- Employment Summary (Class of 2015) (PDF)
- Employment Summary (Class of 2014) (PDF)
- Employment Summary (Class of 2013) (PDF)
Bar Passage Report
The 2017 Bar Passage Report contains information on First Time and Ultimate Bar Passage.
UMass Law does not offer conditional scholarships.
UMass Law has 3+3 articulation agreements in place with:
- UMass Dartmouth
- Fitchburg State University
- Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
- UMass Boston
- UMass Lowell
- Becker College
- Worcester State University
- Westfield State University
- Framingham State College
- Salem State University
- Assumption College
In addition, we have an exchange program with the University of Limerick School of Law.
Other Required Disclosures
Information about other matters not contained in the above reports may be found in various locations on the website.
- Additional information about tuition and fees, including the refund policy, and financial aid
- Additional information about the full-time and part-time-faculty, professional librarians, and
- Information about the curriculum and courses
- Academic programs and requirements
- Transfer credit policy, including "3+3 programs"
- Much of this information may also be found in the UMass Law Student Handbook (PDF)