The Law Enrollment Center (LEC) serves as the custodian of UMass Law student academic records and supports various student service functions. Services provided include registration, classroom scheduling, enrollment and degree verifications, administration of exams, grades, graduation audits and certifications to State Bar Examiners. You’ll find many valuable resources here to assist you.
Student forms & policies
- Course registration forms, student handbook & other student policies
- Clinic, field placement & pro bono forms
Course catalog & academic planning resources
- Course Catalog
- Future Course Offerings (PDF)
- Pre-requisite and Co-requisite Planning (PDF)
- Regularized Rotation of Courses (PDF)
Curricula guides & checklists, based on your entering year:
Information about the students’ rights under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) may be found in UMassD's FERPA policy.