Law Enrollment Center
The Law Enrollment Center (LEC) serves as the custodian of UMass Law student academic records and supports various student service functions. Services provided include registration, classroom scheduling, enrollment and degree verifications, administration of exams, grades, graduation audits and certifications to State Bar Examiners. You’ll find many valuable resources here to assist you.
- Academic Calendar and Schedules
- Registration Newsletter Summer 2023 (PDF)
- Registration Newsletter Fall 2023 (PDF)
- Practice Course Application Process (PDF)
Student forms & policies
Course catalog & academic planning resources
- Course Catalog
- Future Course Offerings (PDF)
- Pre-requisite and Co-requisite Planning (PDF)
- Regularized Rotation of Courses (PDF)
Curricula guide & degree checklist:
- UMass Law Curriculum and Degree Checklist - Entering before 2023 (PDF)
- UMass Law Curriculum and Degree Checklist - Entering 2023 and beyond (PDF)
Law Technology Department
UMass Law, Lower Level
Office of Student Accessibility Services
UMass Law is committed to providing equal access to a quality legal education for all students. Any students who feel they may need an accommodation based on the impact of a documented disability should set up a meeting with Wendi Chaka, Director of UMass Dartmouth’s Office of Student Accessibility Services: 508.999.8711 or email@example.com.
Information about the students’ rights under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) may be found in UMassD's FERPA policy.