The Law Enrollment Center (LEC) serves as the custodian of UMass Law student academic records and supports various student service functions. Services provided include registration, classroom scheduling, enrollment and degree verifications, administration of exams, grades, graduation audits and certifications to State Bar Examiners. You’ll find many valuable resources here to assist you.
- Academic Calendar and Schedules
- Registration and Enrollment Guide (PDF)
- Summer 2022 Registration Newsletter (PDF)
- Fall 2022 Registration Newsletter (PDF)
Student forms & policies
Course catalog & academic planning resources
- Course Catalog
- Future Course Offerings (PDF)
- Pre-requisite and Co-requisite Planning (PDF)
- Regularized Rotation of Courses (PDF)
Curricula guide & degree checklist:
Law Technology Department
UMass Law, Lower Level
Center of Access and Success
UMass Law is committed to providing equal access to a quality legal education for all students. Any students who feel they may need an accommodation based on the impact of a documented disability should set up a meeting with Wendi Chaka, Director of UMass Dartmouth’s Center for Access and Success: 508.999.8711 or email@example.com.
Information about the students’ rights under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) may be found in UMassD's FERPA policy.