Nestled among the pines and cedars of southeastern Massachusetts, between the Paskamansett River and the coastline of Buzzards Bay, UMass Law offers a tranquil setting in which to study law. Yet conveniences are just minutes away: highways, shopping, dining.
- up-to-date 75,000 sq. ft. facility on 8.5 acres of land
- practice courtrooms
- practicing law clinics
- 1,900 sq. ft. Law Learning Center
- dining & recreational facilities
- 140,000 volume Law Library
- computer labs, wireless connectivity throughout
- ample parking & card-access security
As students of UMass Dartmouth, UMass Law students also have access to services, facilities, and amenities on the main campus, only 2.8 miles away.