Skip to main content.

Online & Continuing Education

UMassD's Online & Continuing Education serves the needs of students who wish to pursue a degree on a part-time basis.

Any student who has graduated from high school or holds a GED (Certificate of General Education Development) is eligible to enroll in undergraduate courses offered through Online & Continuing Education.

Interested students are encouraged to speak with an academic advisor, the department chair in their area of interest, or the CVPA Dean to make course selections leading toward the attainment of a degree.

More information

Back to top of screen