Caroline Gelmi, PhD
English & Communication
Liberal Arts 305B
- American Literature, 1865-1945
- American Poetry and Poetics
- American Modernism
- Literary and Critical Theory
- Speculative Fiction
- Late nineteenth- and early twentieth-century American poetry and poetics
- Historical poetics
- Lyric theory and modernity
- Race and American poetry and poetics
Caroline Gelmi (2014).
"The Pleasures of Merely Circulating: Sappho and Early American Newspaper Poetry"
Nineteenth-Century Literature, 69, 151-174.