Chancellor Professor Emeritus
|1973||Providence College||B.A. in Psychology|
|1975||University of Rhode Island||M.A. in Psychology|
|1978||University of Rhode Island||Ph.D. in Psychology|
- Research methods
- Psychological testing
- Chronic pain management
- Psychotic illness and patient awareness
- Health psychology
- Clinical outcome research
- Behavioral medicine
- Evaluating chronic pain patients for Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Dissimulation effects (faking) in predicting risk factors for opioid therapy
- Patient awareness of psychotic illness
- Alcohol drinking patterns in college students
Corriveau, D.P. and Sousa, S. (2013).
Levels of Recovery Scale (LORS): Psychometric Properties of a New Instrument To Assess Psychotic Symptoms and Patient Awareness
Psychological Reports, 113(2), 435-440.
Sousa, S.A., Corriveau, D., Lee, A.F., Bianco, L.G., Sousa, G.M. (2013).
The LORS-Enabled Dialogue: A Collaborative Intervention to Promote Recovery from Psychotic Disorders
Psychiatric Services, 64, 58-64.
Barnett, N. P., Clerkin, E., Wood, M., Monti, P. M., Tevyaw, T. O., Corriveau, D., Fingeret, A., & Kahler, C. W. (2014).
Description and predictors of positive and negative alcohol-related consequences in the first year of college
Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, 75, 103–114.