English & Communication
Liberal Arts 320
- Oral Traditions & Spoken-word
- Digital Media Production (Audio and Video)
- Fiction Writing
- Folklore of First Nations (Native American) and the African Diaspora
A study of selected readings dealing with a special topic chosen by the instructor. Recent special topics include New England Literature, Children's Literature, the Artist in Literature, Black Music, and Black Literature. May be repeated with change of content. Cross-listed as BLS 200; LST 200.
The study of contemporary techniques in the writing of poetry. Manuscripts are read and discussed in class and during individual conferences. Workshop format.
A study of the fundamental principles of dramaturgy. Manuscripts are read and discussed in class and during individual conferences. Workshop format.
- Songwriting and Performance
- Sound Recording Production
- Playwriting & Theater Production
- Grant Writing
- Arts & Civic Engagement
- Songwriting traditions of storytellers
- Spoken-word Performance (storytelling, poetry, oral history)
- Film/ Video Production
- Sound Design and Audio Production
- Theater Arts Production (Playwriting, Directing, Acting, Stage Craft, Dramaturgy)
Morgan James Peters (2017).
Ask Yo' Mama
Morgan James Peters (2016).
Among Brothers (Stage Play)
Morgan James Peters (2014).
Awakened By A Noon Day Sun (Sound Recording)