Liberal Arts 330
Online and Continuing Education Courses
Graduate Seminars in history are designed to allow participants to pursue reading and research on a particular historical topic. Course may be repeated with change of topic.
Register for this course.
- Early Modern Europe, the Atlantic World, the Portuguese and their Empire
- Maritime History and European Global Colonial Expansion
- The Adoption of Colonial Indigenous Medicines by Europeans
- Climate Data Derived from Colonial-Era Archival documentation
- Slave Trading in the Atlantic and Indian Oceans