Liberal Arts 334
Online and Continuing Education Courses
Seminars will be offered variously in topics in non-European World History. The writing of a substantial paper will be required. Content will vary with instructor; may be repeated with change of content. Cross-listed for AAS, JST, and WMS when the content is appropriate.
Graduate Seminars in history are designed to allow participants to pursue reading and research on a particular historical topic. Course may be repeated with change of topic.
- America's post-9/11 wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria
- CIA drone warfare and global counter-terrorism
- Taliban, Al Qaeda and ISIS terrorism and warfare
- Islamic Central Asia, Crimea, Russia, Chechnya, Ukraine, Turkey, Balkans
- History of the Ottoman Islamic and Mongol Empires and Barbarian conquests