Science & Engineering 327
|1996||James Cook University||B.Sc. in Biology|
|1997||James Cook University||M.S. in Biology|
|2004||James Cook University||Ph.D in Biology|
- Infection and Immunology
- Comparative Immunology
- Antibody production
- Antibody mediated protection
- Structure of the antibody
- Quality of the antibody for pathogen recognition
- The role of long-lived plasma cells in immunological memory
- Antibody secreting cell diversity following vaccination and infection
- Modelling the adaptation of the B-cell response following immunization
Castro R, Bromage E, Abós B, Pignatelli J, Granja AG, Luque A, Tafalla C. (2014).
CCR7 Is Mainly Expressed in Teleost Gills, Where It Defines an IgD+IgM- B Lymphocyte Subset
Journal of Immunology, 192(3), 1257-1266.
Guro Løkka, Lars Austbø, Knut Falk, Erin Bromage, Per Gunnar Fjelldal, Tom Hansen, Ivar Hordvik, Erling Olaf Koppang. (2014).
Immune parameters in the intestine of wild and reared unvaccinated and vaccinated Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.)
Developmental and Comparative Immunology, 47(1), 6-16.
Ramirez-Gomez F, Greene W, Rego K, Hansen JD, Costa G, Kataria P, Bromage E. (2012).
Rainbow trout utilize a novel splicing mechanism for the generation of secreted IgD
Journal of Immunology, 183, 1341-1349.