Elizabeth Richardson, PhD she/her
Liberal Arts 384
|1999||The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University||Postdoctoral Internship and Residency|
|1997||Louisiana State University||PhD in Clinical Psychology|
|1995||Louisiana State University||MA in Clinical Psychology|
|1992||Indiana University||BA in Psychology|
- Research Methods
- Behavioral Medicine
- Young Adult Health Risk Behavior
- Advanced Behavior Modification
- Human Growth & Development
- The Oxford University Handbook of Nonsuicidal Self-Injury (Lloyd-Richardson, Whitlock & Baetens, eds.; currently in press)
- Use of CBT and ACT strategies embedded in undergraduate classes
- Consultation and collaboration on projects exploring the benefits of equine assisted learning
- Mindful parenting, healing, and growth
- Adolescent & young adult health risk behaviors
- Growth, resilience & wellness
- Equine assisted learning
- Mindful parenting
See curriculum vitae for more publications
- Morena, A.*, Trisal, A.* & Lloyd-Richardson, E.E. (*student) (in press).
Promising approaches to prevention and intervention in university settings.
In E.E. Lloyd-Richardson, J. Whitlock, & I. Baetens (Eds.), The Oxford University Press Handbook of Nonsuicidal Self-Injury
- Browning, M.E.*, Lloyd-Richardson, E.E., Schneider, R.L., Faro, A.L., Muehlenkamp, J.J. & Claudio-Hernandez, A. (2022).
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Co-Occurring Nonsuicidal Self-Injury: Evidence-Based Treatments and Future Research Directions.
The Behavior Therapist, 45(6), 199-208.
- *Browning, M.E., *Morena, A., Gould, E.R. & Lloyd-Richardson, E.E. (2022).
Brief ACT for Undergraduates: A Mixed-Methods Pilot Investigation of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Delivered over Zoom.
Journal of College Student Psychotherapy
- Lloyd-Richardson, E.E., Strong, J., & Sonatore, D. (2022).
The Equus Effect: A road to regulation through equine-assisted learning.
In C. Meola (Ed.), Integrating Horses into Healing. New York: Elsevier.
- Whitlock, J. & Lloyd-Richardson, E.E. (2019).
Healing Self-Injury: A compassionate guide for parents and other loved ones.