Science & Engineering 328B
|1994||Purdue University||B.S. in Biology|
|1997||Washington State University||M.S. in Biology|
|2006||Washington State University||Ph.D in Biology|
- General Genetics
- Biology of Populations
- Genomic and quantitative genetic approaches to investigate adaptations in fish
- Fish domestication
- Physiological and genetic changes underlying domestication
- Genomic analysis of symbioses between clownfish and sea anemones
- Quantitative trait locus (QTL) analysis of growth under stress in rainbow trout
- Investigation of plant root competition using DNA markers
Drew RE, Settles ML, Churchill EJ, Williams SM, Balli S, & Robison BD (2012).
Brain transcriptome variation among behaviorally distinct strains of zebrafish (Danio rerio)
BMC Genomics, 13, 323.
Oswald ME, Drew RE, Racine M, Murdoch GK, & Robison BD (2012).
Is behavioral variation along the bold-shy continuum associated with variation in the stress axis in zebrafish?
Physiological and Biochemical Zoology, 85, 718-728.
Kanuga MK, Drew RE, Wilson-Leedy JG, & Ingermann RL (2012).
Subpopulation distribution of motile sperm relative to activation medium in steelhead (Oncorhynchus mykiss)
Theriogenology, 77, 916-925.