Senior Seminar Exhibition
CVPA Fall Semester Info
The University is working to support students, staff, and faculty affected by the relocation of Star Store facilities.
View information on relocation, student services, recent university communications.
Each spring, Dr. Anna Dempsey and Prof. Allison J. Cywin, art history professors directed a group of upperclassmen to execute a professional museum quality exhibition and publication. This capstone experience is a collaborative project whereby students work in teams and apply their academic and professional knowledge to a real world experience. Students produce a museum quality exhibition and a publication from start to finish.
Art History graduates have continued their studies in graduate programs and academic positions, entered professions associated with museums, libraries, archives, galleries, interdisciplinary and art institution as well as corporate and commercial related enterprise.
- 2018 Exhibition: A Visionary Campus (Paul Rudolph and UMass Dartmouth)
- 2017 Exhibition: Making Her Mark (late nineteenth-century to early twentieth-century women artists)
- 2016 Exhibition: Women Artists: Transforming Community (Providence to Provincetown 1880-1940)
- 2015 Exhibition: Women Artists: An Untold Story (1880 – 1940)
- 2014 Exhibition: Swain: A Creative Community
- 2013 Exhibition: UMass Dartmouth - Concrete Dreamin’
- 2012 Exhibition: Behind the Concrete Jungle: UMassD the Original Intent