Students are admitted to the doctoral program based on an analysis of a comprehensive set of measures used to determine their readiness for advanced graduate studies, motivation to succeed in the program, and potential to contribute as a reflective practitioner/scholar.
Prospective students will meet the following minimum criteria for admittance into the program:
- Bachelor or Master’s (preferred) with a GPA of 3.0 (or equivalent).
- 2 years of teaching and/or administrative experience in an educational institution.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- A personal statement describing motivation, research and teaching interests, career goals, work and academic experiences.
- At least one academic or professional writing sample.
- Submit documentation that may demonstrate their potential to succeed in the program.
- Three professional letters of recommendation.
- TOEFL with a minimum of 600 (PBT), or 250 (CBT); or the IELTS with a minimum overall band score of 6.5 with no individual band below a 6.0 (International applicants).
To apply to the program, you can fill out our online graduate application.