Help and instructions
File your FAFSA
File your FAFSA, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Financial aid awards for fall 2024
We understand how important this information is to help inform your college enrollment decision. Based on the information we currently have from the U.S. Department of Education, we are planning to begin delivering financial aid packages by March or April 2024.
The four-year scholarship covers full tuition and fees, as well as food and housing for high-achieving first-year students from Massachusetts. Learn more about the Founders' Scholarship at UMass Dartmouth.
Help & Instructions
- Creating an FSA ID
- Ordering a tax return transcript
- How to Obtain a Non-Filing Statement Instructions
- Using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool
- Determining your dependency status
- IRS Form 4506-T
- Requesting a Selective Service Status Information Letter
- Cost of Attendance Adjustment
- Consortium Agreement
- Applying for a Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan
- Applying for a Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) waiver form
State Student Aid Links
- Massachusetts Board of Higher Education
- Massachusetts Office of Student Financial Aid Assistance
- Rhode Island Foundation