As a member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society (PTK), you have demonstrated outstanding academic and leadership achievements. This makes you eligible for substantial scholarships from UMassD, a Tier 1 national research university that provides a private college educational experience and public university value.
The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship Award is a $1,000 scholarship that is available to active PTK members who complete their Associate’s degree. You can qualify for this award if you are applying as a full-time student.
Submit your FAFSA so we can determine your eligibility for other financial aid support.
As a transfer student, you may be eligible for additional admissions scholarships including the Chancellor's Scholarship Award.
Reasons to choose UMassD
- 80+ academic program areas in 5 colleges
- 6,900 undergraduates and 1,650 graduate students
- Great location, 15 minutes from the beach and easy access to Boston and Providence
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- Internships and hands-on learning experiences
- Graduates work at places like Google, PwC, Amazon, Proctor & Gamble, Raytheon, and Dell EMC
- Graduates go to graduate school at MIT, Brown, Johns Hopkins, and UCLA