Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
File your FAFSA
File your FAFSA, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Financial aid awards for fall 2024
This year (2024-2025 academic year) it will be easier for families to complete the FAFSA with the streamlined FAFSA application. The new FAFSA form is now available. UMassD anticipates sending award letters in late spring.
As a member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society (PTK), you have demonstrated outstanding academic and leadership achievements. This makes you eligible for substantial scholarships from UMassD, a national research university that provides a private college educational experience and public university value.
The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship Award is a $1,000 scholarship that is available to active PTK members who complete their Associate’s degree. You can qualify for this award if you are applying as a full-time student. Click here for more information
Submit your FAFSA so we can determine your eligibility for other financial aid support.
As a transfer student, you may be eligible for additional admissions scholarships including the Chancellor's Transfer Scholarship Award. Please see Admissions Merit Scholarships for more information.
Reasons To Choose UMassD
- 80+ academic program areas in 5 colleges
- 6,900 undergraduates and 1,650 graduate students
- Great location, 15 minutes from the beach and easy access to Boston and Providence
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- Internships and hands-on learning experiences
- Graduates work at places like Google, PwC, Amazon, Proctor & Gamble, Raytheon, and Dell EMC
- Graduates go to graduate school at MIT, Brown, Johns Hopkins, and UCLA