Skip to main content.

File your FAFSA

File your FAFSA, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. 

Student employees are an integral part of UMass Dartmouth's workforce, and are employed across campus. The Student Employment Office provides resources about campus employment to students and their supervisors.



Our student employment self-service system is CORSAIR Jobs. Log in to CORSAIR Jobs to post jobs, view student applicants for your jobs, and report student hirings.


Federal Work Study Remaining Balance Report Instructions - Student Employment provides a spreadsheet to help you manually enter and track FWS student earnings. See "FWS Tracking Sheet" on the forms page. NOTE: This report may yield an inaccurate result if the student has held more than one FWS position. Please direct your questions to Payroll: 774.455.7510 or