File your FAFSA
File your FAFSA, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Policy reinstatement effective Fall 2022
Students awarded Federal Work-Study (FWS) for the full academic year may opt to only use the portion of the award for the spring semester. To defer your FWS until the spring semester, complete the 2023-2024 Federal Work Study Deferment Form (PDF) and submit it to the Student Service Center (SSC) inquiry form by October 6, 2023. Failure to submit a deferral request by the deadline will result in the cancellation of your entire FWS award.
Forms For Supervisors
- Payroll Authorization Change Form is used to make changes to previously submitted hire requests. Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Timesheet Correction/Late Pay Form - Upload the completed form by submitting an inquiry to Human Resources.
Forms For New Student Employees
- I-9 (PDF) - Needs to be submitted in person to the Student Employment Office. Fill in the top half of page one. This form requires specific forms of identification to be presented when submitting the hiring paperwork. Acceptable identification documents are listed on page two of the I-9 form.
- W-4 Form - This form is only required if you are claiming a withholding other than zero. Should you choose to complete the W-4 form, it can be done electronically via HR Direct after you have been hired.
- HR Direct - Set up direct deposit online after your hiring process is complete.
- F-1 Job Offer Form - For international students that need to obtain a social security number. Completed by the hiring department.
Additional Forms And Links
- FWS Tracking Sheet 2023-2024 (XLS) - To assist supervisors and students in tracking Federal Work-Study balances.
- Employment Handbook - Students (PDF)
- Employment Handbook - Supervisors (PDF)
- Confidentiality Agreement (DOCX)- Supervisors are encouraged to have students complete a Confidentiality Agreement.
- Student Employment Evaluation Form (PDF) - Provide the student with constructive feedback to enhance their work performance and professional development. Supervisors may complete this form each semester or annually.