Student Payroll Authorization Change Form: is used to make changes to previously submitted hiring forms. Available from the Student Employment Office. It is not available in a downloadable format.

Required form for new student employees

Form I-9 (PDF) - Employment Eligibility Verification submitted to the Student Employment Office. This form requires specific original forms of identification to be presented when submitting hiring paperwork. Complete page 1. Acceptable documents are listed on page 3.

NOTE: All other forms for new student employees are available through CORSAIR Jobs.

Additional forms and links

Human Resources Forms page - For a direct deposit form and instructions on how to set up direct deposit online. 

Student Employment Evaluation Form - for supervisors to use when conducting student employee employment reviews. It is recommended that supervisors complete this form at the end of each semester.

FWS Earnings Tracking (excel) - to assist supervisors and students in tracking Federal Work-Study balances.

Confidentiality Agreement - All supervisors are encouraged to have students complete a Confidentiality Agreement.


Federal Work Study Remaining Balance Report Instructions 2018-2019 - Student Commitment Report UMCA801B and UMCA801C - A Federal Work-Study Balance Report is available to those who have access to the HR PeopleSoft system for time entry. This report allows you to determine what a Federal Work Study student employee still has left to earn from their work study award. NOTE: This report may yield an inaccurate result if the student has held more than one FWS position. Please direct your questions to Payroll: 774.455.7510 or