The College of Visual and Performing Arts, at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, is pleased to announce the Emerging Young Artists (EYA) 2023 Juried Exhibition. This year, we celebrate EYA’s 10th birthday and the exceptional artistic merit of New England’s high school students through this highly competitive exhibition and its awards.
- Open to grade 9-12 students from New England high schools
- Open to all media in art and design
- Artwork must be original and created by the student
- 1 submission per student. No limit on submissions per high school
Note: Image submitted will be image used for online exhibition if accepted.
- No submission fee
- Deadline for online image submissions: Monday, December 12, 2022
- Image submission link
- Submission deadline: Monday, December 12, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: Monday, January 9, 2023
- Exhibition opening, reception and awards presentation: Friday, January 27, 2023
- Dean’s Award
- 1st Place Award
- 2nd Place Award
- 3rd Place Award
- People's Choice
- Honorable Mentions
CVPA's Dean and EYA Committee
Contact Prof. Elena Peteva at email@example.com
The Dean’s Award, 1st Place Award, 2nd Place Award and 3rd Place Award winners will receive a $1000 merit award if they enroll as a major at the College of Visual and Performing Arts at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. Every student whose work merits an award will receive a portfolio waiver if they apply to CVPA. Award, People's Choice and Honorable Mention winners will receive a Moleskine sketchbook. All EYA exhibitors will receive a Certificate of Recognition.