Maureen Eckert, PhD
Professor / Chairperson
Liberal Arts 382
|CUNY Graduate Center||PhD|
- Ancient Philosophy, Philosophical Logic
- David Foster Wallace Studies
- Maureen Eckert (2019).
Euthyphro and the Logic of Miasma
Logos and Episteme 10, 1, 51-60.
- Richard Routley/Sylvan (2018).
Sylvan's Jungle: Vol 1: Exploring Meinong's Jungle
Exploring Meinong's Jungle and Beyond
- Cahn, Bradner and Mills (2018).
Philosophers in the Classroom: Essays on Teaching, 17-20.
- Columbia University Press, co-editor with Steven M. Cahn (2015).
Freedom and the Self: The Philosophy of David Foster Wallace
- Maureen Eckert (2014).
Philosofict: Magazine of Philosophical Fiction and Poetry, 2
Prof. Eckert is faculty advisor in the STAR Center and the Philosophy Association the Phi Sigma Tau Honor Society in Philosophy. She is also a member of the Deviant Logic Posse (Non-Classical Logic work-group).