Students are accepted into the program in the Fall only. The deadline for submission of materials for the Clinical Psychology option is February 15th.
Successful candidates have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or a closely related field.
- A minimum undergraduate cumulative average of 2.75 on a 4.0 grading scale. Students not meeting this requirement but who otherwise give evidence of strong academic ability may be accepted.
- Completion of psychology statistics course.
- Some work experience related to the field of Psychology/Social Work.
Applicants must submit the required graduate application materials online. In addition, this Psychology option has specific admissions requirements:
- Since this option has a clinical component, one of the three letters of recommendation should be submitted from a present or former agency supervisor capable of addressing your clinical potential.
- Graduate Record Examination scores, while not required, will be considered if submitted.
- Final candidates may be required to attend a personal interview with the Admissions Committee.
- Upon acceptance to the program, students are required to sign acknowledgments of the conditions of a Competency/Fitness and a Full Participation policy.
Please forward all credentials to:
Office of Graduate Studies
285 Old Westport Road
Dartmouth, MA 02747-2300