File your FAFSA
File your FAFSA, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Financial aid awards for fall 2024
We understand how important this information is to help inform your college enrollment decision. Based on the information we currently have from the U.S. Department of Education, we are planning to begin delivering financial aid packages by March or April 2024.
The four-year scholarship covers full tuition and fees, as well as food and housing for high-achieving first-year students from Massachusetts. Learn more about the Founders' Scholarship at UMass Dartmouth.
A new elite scholarship, the Founders’ Scholarship will cover full tuition and fees, as well as food and housing for four years for high-achieving Massachusetts residents.
Your next steps
- Apply to UMassD.
- Complete the Founders' Scholarship application (log in using your UMassD application portal credentials) which includes:
- your high school transcript
- a short essay statement on why you're a good candidate
- a list of your extracurricular activities and accomplishments
Application deadline: December 8
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be a Massachusetts resident
- have a cumulative GPA of 4.0
- score a 1200 SAT or 25 ACT, or apply test-optional
- live on campus
Not sure if you meet all of the requirements? Submit your application, and we’ll reach out to your school counselor to discuss your eligibility.