Today's nurses must be knowledgeable and analytical, caring and creative. They are key members, and often the leaders, of teams of health care professionals.
The UMass Dartmouth College of Nursing and Health Sciences provides the comprehensive education, both theoretical and practical, needed in this challenging and rewarding profession.
- the only Bachelor of Nursing Program in Southeastern Massachusetts
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science
- an Online Bachelor Program for Registered Nurses
- an Online BS in Medical Laboratory Science - Clinical for students with an associate's degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- a Global Health minor open to all majors
If you've already earned a bachelor’s degree and now you know your career choice is nursing, we offer a Second Degree Accelerated BS.
The college occasionally accepts transfer students into the Bachelor of Science Nursing program.