At the beginning of my senior year at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, I was a bit uncertain about my next step in the field of graphic design and photography. This summer, I worked as an intern at a Graphic Design studio. The experience gave me the confidence to start my own business, I immediately got several clients, and the work has increased. I specialize in vehicle lettering, heat pressing shirts, signs, and banners.
Growing up I always had a passion for horses. In 2016, I met the owners of “Auction Rescues”, a miniature horse rescue. I have worked closely with the owners for the past couple of years helping to rehabilitate these animals to get them ready for adoption. For my capstone project, I have rebranded the barn and created an advocacy campaign for this non-profit organization. Most people do not realize how vast and horrific the horse slaughter industry is—especially for miniature ponies.
- Second Chances, 2020, logo
- Second Chances, 2020, website - landing page
- Second Chances, 2020, website - meet the owners & pick your pony page
- Second Chances, 2020, website - about nicholas page
- Second Chances, 2020, brochure - exterior
- Second Chances, 2020, brochure - interior
- Second Chances, 2020, merchandise - mug
- Second Chances, 2020, merchandise - tote bag
- Second Chances, 2020, merchandise - shirt