- We are happy to arrange advising meetings via Skype or Zoom at your request - email us and include your availability.
- All business processes through ISSC are available on the ISSC website
We, like the rest of the world, are facing unprecedented challenges and we will get through this together.
Any international student who plans to exit the U.S. due to the COVID-19 must complete this eform:
The UMass Dartmouth community warmly welcomes our international students and scholars. We are proud of the diversity of our international students, faculty, and scholars, representing many different countries.
The International Student & Scholar Center (ISSC)
- provides support for visas as well as required documentation for international students and scholars while in the United States. We do not provide legal advice. If you wish, we can provide a list of legal services you can pursue.
- provides general advice and assistance with campus life and personal needs.
- offers workshops on employment and other subjects of interest.
- co-sponsors cultural events with other organizations on campus.
Early Arrival Move-In Dates
- Dates have not yet been determined. Please check back at a date closer to orientation. We will update as soon as we know.
Visit and keep in touch
New international students and scholars must check-in at the ISSC as soon as possible after their arrival on campus. Returning students must check-in at the beginning of every semester.
We look forward to your visit and getting to know you.
- F-1 Applying for OPT or CPT?
Visit our Curricular and Optional Practical Training page
- I-20 end date approaching? Keep your F or J status current!
Visit our Forms and Instructions page to learn about extending your program
- Thinking of traveling?
Visit our travel page for information
- Academic Calendar
- UMassD is a smoke- and tobacco-free campus