The UMass Dartmouth community warmly welcomes our international students and scholars. We are proud of the diversity of our international students, faculty, and scholars, representing many different countries.
The ISSC team is happy to provide information. We do not provide legal advice. If you wish, we can provide a list of legal services you can pursue.
Office hours - Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Office hours for walk-in advising are:
- Tuesday from 10:00am to 12:00noon
- Thursday from 1:30pm to 3:30pm
All other meetings are by appointment only
- When requesting an appointment please wait until the date and time have been confirmed before coming to the office.
- We are not open nights, weekends, holidays, or when the University campus is closed for inclement weather or any other reason.
Changes to this schedule will be announced by email and posted signs
The International Student & Scholar Center:
- Provides support for visas as well as required documentation for international students and scholars while in the United States.
- Provides general advice and assistance with campus life and personal needs.
- Offers workshops on employment and other subjects of interest.
- Co-sponsors cultural events with other organizations on campus.
The International Student & Scholar Center (ISSC) is located in Pine Dale Residence Hall, Suite 7123. Campus map
Visit and keep in touch
New international students and scholars must check-in at the ISSC as soon as possible after their arrival on campus. Returning students must check-in at the beginning of every semester.
We look forward to your visit and getting to know you.
International Student & Scholar Center
285 Old Westport Road
Dartmouth, MA 02747-2300, USA
If you have undergraduate admission questions contact the at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have graduate admission questions contact the at email@example.com