The UMass Dartmouth community warmly welcomes our international students and scholars. We are proud of the diversity of our international students, faculty, and scholars, representing many different countries.
The ISSC is open from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday
Office hours for drop-in advising starting the first week of classes are:
- Tuesday from 10am to 12noon
- Thursday from 1:30pm to 3:30pm
All other meetings are by appointment only
- When requesting an appointment please wait until the date and time have been confirmed before coming to the office.
- We are not open nights, weekends, holidays, or when the University campus is closed for inclement weather or any other reason.
Changes to this schedule will be announced by email and posted signs
The International Student & Scholar Center:
- Provides support for visas and other immigration forms as well as required documentation for international students and scholars while in the United States.
- Provides general advice and assistance with campus life and personal needs.
- Offers workshops on employment and other subjects of interest.
- Co-sponsors cultural events with other organizations on campus.
The International Student & Scholar Center (ISSC) is located in Pine Dale Residence Hall, Suite 7123. Campus map
Visit and keep in touch to maintain your visa status
New international students and scholars must visit the office as soon as possible after their arrival on campus. All international students and scholars must visit, call, or email the office periodically in order to maintain their visa status with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
We look forward to your visit and getting to know you.
International Student & Scholar Center
285 Old Westport Road
Dartmouth, MA 02747-2300, USA