Goals and outcomes: Master of Science in Computer Science
- Graduates who succeed as leaders at project and enterprise levels.
- Graduates who are able to pursue Ph.D. studies.
- Graduates who contribute to the development of computer industry.
- Graduates who using computer science knowledge contribute to the advancement of other industries.
- Graduates are able to individually solve advanced problems in computing.
- Graduates are able to effectively participate as members/leaders of software/system development teams.
- Graduates are able to analyze and design system components and processes to meet specific requirements.
- Graduates are able to communicate effectively both orally & in writing on advanced topics in computing.
- Graduates can apply advanced methodologies and technologies when solving problems and developing software/systems.
- Graduates are effective self-learners and continue to acquire knowledge of new trends and technologies in their fiel.
- Graduates who have advanced knowledge of computer theory, computer systems, and software.
- Graduates are able to conduct research on assigned topic.