Skip to main content.

Student Resources

Support, Advising, Tutoring


Careers & Internships



Most student forms are available at the Registrar's site, including:

  • Academic records FERPA waiver
  • Change of major/dual major, request a minor
  • Course overload
  • Directed study & independent study
  • Prior approval form (to take a course at another university or college)

Visit: Student Forms

Also see: Forms for international students