- Analyzing Noise in Trajectory Data Dr. David Koop
- Cross View Data Visualization Combining Data Mining Dr. Maoyuan Sun
- Performance of Distributed Join Algorithms on Large Data Sets Dr. Paul Bergstein
- An Expandable Decision Framework for Real Time Side-Scan Sonar Data Analysis and Action-selections with MOOS-IvP to support AUV Autonomy Dr.Ram Balasubramanian
- Visual Extension of The Python Tool Keras to Aid the Exploration and Analysis of CNN Builds for Image Recognition with Multiclass Classification Dr. Iren Valova
- A Tutorial on Supervised Learning from the Perspective of Mathematical Optimization Dr. Iren Valova
- Path Optimixation Utilizing Self-Organizing Maps Dr. Iren Valova
- Design and Implement a Service That Allows Real-Time Communication Between Different Mobile Apps Using Push Notifications Dr. Jan Bergandy
Minh Hai Ha
- Design of a VCG-Based Double Auction Mechanism for Online Product Bundling Dr. Haiping Xu
Hari Pad Bharti
- Personalized Graph Based Hybrid Recommendation System Dr. Shelley Zhang
- Dataflow Notebooks: Enhancing Computational Notebooks Dr. David Koop
Akhilesh Bhushan Balaji Prasad Camisetty
- Supporting Streaming Data Exploration and Real-Time Collaboration with Web Application Provenance Dr. David Koop
- Automated Product Feature Extraction Using Recurrent Neural Networks Dr. Haiping Xu
- Automated Detection of Gulf Stream Axis from Satellite Images Dr. Ramprasad Balasubramanian
- MDS (Multi-Dimensional Scaling) Visualizations for Foldit results Dr. Firas Khatib
- Performance of Distributed Join Algorithms on Large Data Sets Dr. Paul Bergstein
- Detecting and Visualizing Knots and Slipknots in Protein Chains Dr. Firas Khatib
- Contrasting Two Approaches to Automated Gulf Stream North Wall Segmentation: Clustering and Neural Networks Dr. Ramprasad Balasubramanian
- Cloud Detection for Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer (AVHRR) Satellite Sea Surface Temperature (SST) Imagery Using a Multi-Layer Perceptron Neural Network Dr. Iren Valova
- Action Selection Filtering Through Affect Thresholds in Decision Making Agents Dr. Shelley Zhang
- SLTM: A Sentence Level Topic Model for Analysis of Online Product Reviews Dr. Haiping Xu
Gregg J. Bois
- A Unified Query Language for Polyglot Persistent Environments Dr. Paul Bergstein
- An Improved Content-Based Chunking Algorithm (PHQM) for Efficient Data Synchronization
Dr. Shelley Zhang
Chang Wei Huang
- Embedding Digital Signatures as Invisible Watermarks in cloud-Based Critical Data Dr. Haiping Xu
- Modeling and Implementation of Decision Support System (DSS) to Support Imposition of Seasonal Load Restriction (SLR) through the integration of Commercial Remote Sensing (CRS), Model-View-Controller (MVC) Architecture and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) Dr. Ramprasad Balasubramanian
- A Secure and Fault-Tolerant Data Storage Schema Using Multiple Cloud-Based Service Providers Dr. Haiping Xu
- Optimizations and Evolutions of the Kohonen Self-Organizing Map with a Focus on the Gravitationally Organized Related Mapping Artificial Neural Network (GORMANN) Dr. Iren Valova
Jean F. Rahme
- Optimal rejuvenation scheduling for cloud-based systems using extended dynamic fault trees : a thesis in computer science / by Jean F. Rahme.
- A formal cost-effectiveness analysis model for product evaluation using classified online product reviews : A thesis in computer science / by Ran Wei.
Li, Arturo W
Plante, Jeremy M
- Real time segmentation and classification of side scan sonar images : a thesis in computer science / by Mahesh Khidkikar.
Bankar, Kanchan M
- Keyword search on database-generated dynamic web pages : a thesis in computer science / by Kanchan M. Bankar.
- Experimental results on the performance of distributed join processing using semi-join algorithm : a thesis in Computer Science / by Neelima Mothe
- Depth color based 3D image transmission over wireless networks with QOE provisions : a thesis in computer science / by Zhe Song.
Rogers, Clinton Louis
- Developing and utilizing a fully parallelizable learning neural network architecture : a thesis in computer science / by Clinton Louis Rogers.
Baharath Honnenahalli Ramaprasad
- Dynamic advance reservation in slice networks : a thesis in computer science / by Baharath Honnenahalli Ramaprasad.
- Natural language processing (NLP) model for automatic creation of UML diagrams : a thesis in computer science / by Amit Punjabi.
Chawla, Harmeet K.
- Real-time reliability model for ontology-based dynamic web service composition : a thesis in computer science / by Harmeet K. Chawla.
- Aggregating doppler velocity log (DVL) sensor data towards generating adaptive behaviors in multi-AUV framework : a thesis in computer and informationscience / by Saban Singh.
- Petri net model for secure and fault tolerant cloud based information storage : thesis in computer science / by Daniel Fitch.
- Vision based communication framework for multi-vehicle tasking : a thesis in computer science / by Anju Dubey.
Davidson, Curtis James
- Utilizing UML to improve students" problem solving ability : a thesis in computer science / by Curtis James Davidson.
- Anycasting in optical wavelength division multiplexed (WDM) networks using any colony optimization : a thesis in computer ad information science / by Kavitha Bhaskaran.
Kyle David DeMedeiros
- Refueling strategies for a team of cooperating autonomous undersea vehicles : a thesis in computer and information science / by Kyle David DeMedeiros.
- Framework for real-time monitoring of acoustic events using a wireless sensor network : a thesis in computer science / by Akankshu Dhawan.
Ram, Prashant K.
- Modeling power consumption in graphics processors : a thesis in computer science / Raghavendra Sarangapurkar.
Bikram, Rajesh R. C.
- Multi-layer loss recovery to improve TCP performance over optical burst-switched (OBS) networks : a thesis in computer and information science / by Rajesh Bikram R. C.
Savaria, Daniel Thomas.
- V-slam vision-based simultaneous localization and map building for an autonomous mobile robot : a thesis in computer science / by Daniel Thomas Savaria.
- Design and implementation of a pseudo-controller towards enabling obstacle avoidance in mission oriented operating suite (MOOS) : a thesis in computer science / by Rahul Vishen.
Reddyreddy, Abhinay Kartik.
- Development of state-based XML firewall for service-oriented systems : a thesis in computer science / by Abhinay Kartik Reddyreddy.
- Experimental study of reduction methods of colored petri nets : a thesis in computer science / by Abhishek Singh.
Prabhudesai, Pranita A.
- Incremental black-box testing approach for component-based systems : a thesis in computer science / by Pranita A. Prabhudesai.
- Keyword aggregator-a new keyword based search approach in peer to peer networks : a thesis in computer science / by Piyush Mattoo.
- Redesign of geospatial search algorithm in land based target area of uncertainty project : a thesis in computer science / by Na Ni.
- Study of social behaviors in multi-agent environment : a thesis in computer science / by Aliasgar Dahodwala.
- TCP Performance analysis using congestion-based load balanced routing in optical burst switching : a thesis in computer science / by Bharat Komatireddy
- Thesis projects : a guide for students in computer science and information systems / M. Berndtsson ... [et al.].
- Toward reliable optical burst-switched networks using forward segment redundancy : a thesis in computer and information science / by Deepak Chandran.
- Transformation of unified modeling language models into colored petri net models : a thesis in computer science / by Aashay Joshi.
- Architecture and algorithms to support cooperation among autonomous undersea vehicles : a thesis in computer science / by Ari Packer.
- Automated agent generation and coordination in multi-agent systems : a thesis in computer science / by Bhavesh Shrestha.
Nagelly, Harish Reddy.
- Automatic web service composition to support complex user goals : a thesis in computer science / by Harish Reddy Nagelly.
Beaton, Derek Francis.
- Bridging turing unorganized machines and self-organizing maps for cognitive replication : a thesis in computer science / by Derek Francis Beaton.
Stack, Danielle Joy.
- Building intelligent user interface agent for underwater vehicle launch dynamics simulation : a thesis in computer science / by Danielle Joy Stack.
- Energy-efficient target monitoring in wireless sensor networks : a thesis in computer science / by Deepti Jain.
Hammond, John H.
- Framework for the parasom self-organizing map applied to multi-dimensional input spaces : a thesis in computer and information science / by John H. Hammond.
- Host-based intrustion detection system using system call monitoring : a thesis in computer science / by Harit Baveja.
- Initial commitment decision problem and crisis management in multi-agent virtual organizations : a thesis in computer science / by Bhumit Patel.
Forbes, Daniel R.
- Integrated technical reference model evaluated through biomechanical gait analysis : a thesis in marine science and technology / by Daniel R. Forbes.
Chaudhuri, Ayan Hom.
- Response of the gulf stream, it's warm-core rings and related shelf water entrainment to the North Atlantic oscillation : a dissertation in Marine Science and Technology / by Ayan Hom Chaudhuri.
- Model checking of the software requirement model through transforming live sequence charts into colored petri nets : a thesis in computer science / by Binsan Khadka.
- Real-time trust management in agent based online auction systems : a thesis in computer science / by Rinkesh Patel.
Devurkar, Priyank R.
- Structural datamining and analysis of social networks : a thesis in computer science / by Priyank R. Devurkar.
Robidoux, Ryan Mark.
- Automated verification of a computer system reliability model : a thesis in computer science / by Ryan Mark Robidoux.
- Automatic tracking by visualization of mesoscale eddies in MICOM : a thesis in computer science / by Vishal Sood.
- Automation of test cases for co-operating web services : a thesis in computer science / by Yash Patil.
MacLean, Daniel S.
- Clustering and classification for a parallel self-organizing map : a thesis in computer and information science / by Daniel S. MacLean.
- Correctness of loosely coupled inter-organizational workflows with multilevel security features : a thesis in computer science / by Nirmal Gami.
- Coverage-based test case generation for sequential and concurrent systems using model checking : a thesis in computer science / by Pavanchand Chavali.
- Design and implementation of an efficient algorithm for spharm surface registration : a thesis in computer science / by Almitra Karnik.
- Dual-homing protection in hierarchical wireless sensor networks : a thesis in computer science / by Nidhi Jain.
Curro, Robert Joseph.
- Fuzzy geospatial risk assessment of tactical strike positions : a thesis in computer science / by Robert Joseph Curro.
- Image recognition with mobile agents using a common middleware environment : a thesis in computer science / by Kunal Gaurav.
- Interactive labeling tool for creating better initial parameterization : a thesis in computer science / by Amit Sharma.
- Time factor in mining purchase patterns in an ecommerce site : a thesis in computer and information sciences / by Anirudh Takkallapally.
- Upwelling detection in AVHRR sea surface temperature data using neural-network framework : a thesis in computer science / by Swapnill Chaudhari.
Patel, Samarth Deepak.
- Automatic detection of oceanic eddies in SeaWiFs using neural networks and shape analysis : a thesis in computer science / by Samarth Deepak Patel.
Joseph, Shiji George.
- Automatic segmentation and 3D visualization of mesoscale eddies in MICOM : a thesis in computer science / by Shiji George Joseph.
- Complex where clause implementation in database mediator : a thesis in computer science / by Sangram Thorat.
Tilve, Pallavi S.
- Development of an RMI - based mediation service with JDBC drivers : a thesis in computer science / by Pallavi S. Tilve
- Development of JDBC 1.2 drivers for an RMI - based mediation service : a thesis in computer science / by Rohit Sharma.
- Formulation of decision support systems (DSS) architectures for highway toll plazas : a thesis in computer science / by Animesh Basnet.
- Improving quality of service for voice-over-IP using routing diversity and load-balancing : a thesis in computer science / by Jeewan Jyoti.
- Initialization of self-organizing maps with self-similar curves : a thesis in computer science / by Alexandre Buer.
- Modeling of neurotransmitter effects in olfactory bulb : a thesis in computer science / by Oxana Lapteva.
Ayachit, Mihir M.
- Petri net based XML firewall security model for web services invocation : a thesis in computer science / by Mihir M. Ayachit
- Semantic discovery of peers in a JXTA based sensor network : a thesis in computer engineering / by Shunde Lin.
Shape analysis and spatio-temporal tracking of mesoscale eddies in the Miami isopycnic coordinate ocean model
The study of virtual organization
Application of difference-in-clustering for identification of oceanographic features
Yancho, Jeffrey C.
Computer aided indentification of unersea mines
Design patterns for resource allocation
Focused crawler based on latent semantic analysis
A formal approach to detecting shilling behavior in concurrent online auctions
IDEM: an internet delay emulator approach for assessing VoIP quality
Security in inter-organizational workflows modeled by petri nets
Vichare, Shivraj Shirish
Agile - data warehousing: the backbone of business intelligence
Chaudhuri, Ayan Hom
Automated oceanographic feature detection from high resolution satellite images
Complexity of workflow mining algorithm for petri-net based workflow
Shah, Vishal S.
Conditional mapping in data mediation
Ram, Prashant K.
Design patterns in resource management
An extended algorithm for finding lower bounds on messages for secure protocols
Integration of object oriented design and colored petri nets using abstract node approach
Parallel approaches for IP packet address lookup
Sequence alignment analysis with genetic algorithm (GA)
General marriage problem in multi-stage decision-making in domains with large supply and smaller demand
Tu, Phuong My
A genetic algorithm approach to optimization of backbone network topology design
Petri net morphisms and their roles in formal development of concurrrent systems
Verifiable message set : detecting guessing attacks on cryptographic protocols
Cabeza, Alberto M.
Rapid prototyping of parallel and distributed systems using Object-Oriented Petri Nets models - a comparataive analysis
The application of ensemble method in neural network training and generalization
Three dimensional computer graphics: time efficient display of surfaces of revolution
Extending of exception-handling in an object oriented environment supporting template classes
Iacobbo, Stephen D.
How problem complexity relates to neural network size
Walker, Tilman Patrick
Conveying expert structural knowledge to the user in a hypermedia tutoring system using a graphical overview
Object oriented distributed operating systems
Bertone, Paul Nicolas
Paradigms of biomolecular computation
Performance evaluation of client-server systems with generalized stochastic petri nets
Boehm, Jan Oliver
Robot arm object - software for motion control
A design and development method for artificial neural network projects
Evaluation of methods for reengineering a COBOL application into relational database
Microkernel operating systems in parallel architectures
Higgins, Joyce R.
Personal computer bios : an object oriented design
Graphical user interface in computer network topology optimization
Self-organizing neural networks and exemplar selection for training back-propagation neural network
A memory-based neural model--CMAC : an associative neural network alternative to back propagation
Rumbut, John T.
Managing complexity for large embedded real-time interactive systems
Incorporating radial basis function and product units into back propagation neural networks
Stringham, David M.
Modeling of cache coherency protocols in multiprocessor systems using petri nets