Today's nurses must be knowledgeable and analytical, caring and creative.
They are key members, and often the leaders, of teams of healthcare professionals. UMass Dartmouth's College of Nursing & Health Sciences provides the comprehensive education, both theoretical and practical, needed in this challenging and rewarding profession.
The College of Nursing & Health Sciences offers the only advanced degree nursing programs in Southeastern Massachusetts.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Online Program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- PhD in Nursing
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study: Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (online)
- BS-PhD program plans
- MS-PhD program plans
- DNP program plans
- CAGS Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner plan of study
Nurse Faculty Loan Program
- The Nurse Faculty Loan Program is for graduate nursing students enrolled in either the MS, DNP, or PhD program who plan to become nurse educators.