The School of Education's departments prepare teachers, researchers, and educational leaders who are committed to understanding the complexity of education and educational policy.

Art & Music Degrees and Licensures in Teaching

The College of Visual and Performing Arts (CVPA) offers undergraduate programs in music and art education and a Master of Art Education. Note: the CVPA undergraduate art and music education programs do not offer a 4+1 option.

BA in Music Education
BFA in Art Education
Master of Art Education