- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, India, 1967
- M.S. in Foundry Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, India, 1959
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, University of Mysore, India, 1957
Dr. K. Srinagesh obtained his B.S. from the University of Mysore in 1957 and his Masters and Ph.D. from the Indian Institute of Science in 1959 and 1967 respectively. He was a lecturer at the Indian Institute of science from 1961-1970 before accepting a position as a post-doctoral fellow at the University of Wisconsin in 1970. At the University of Wisconsin he studied up to date teaching methods in courses across four departments. He then became an assistant professor at the Indian Institute of Science in 1973 following which he moved to the United States to join the faculty at Hagerstown Junior College in Hagerstown, MD. In 1978 he joined the UMass Dartmouth faculty in the Mechanical Engineering Department.
Professor Srinagesh has been very active in consulting and publication over the course of his career.
- Member of the American Foundrymen's Society and The Society of Manufacturing Engineers.
- Active consultant and researcher in engineering and philosophy.
Areas of interest
- Foundry Engineering
- Manufacturing processes
- Physical metallurgy