Software Available to Students
Advanced Design System (ADS) is available to UMass Dartmouth students for personal installations.
- non-commerical or research use only
- one set of licenses per student per year
- use UMASSD e-mail to register
Visit this link to request a license:
Mathematica is available to UMass Dartmouth students for personal installations.
1) Visit https://user.wolfram.com/portal/login.html and create a Wolfram ID using your umassd e-mail address.
2) You will receive an e-mail from wolfram.com. Follow instructions to validate your account.
3) Visit this link for the Wolfram Activation Key Request Form:
Fill out all required fields to download Mathematica product.
Also available, running Mathematica from anywhere on Wolfram cloud. Details here:
All UMASSD students may request a one year access to Matlab Student edition that may be installed on personally-owned computers.
Also available, running Matlab from anywhere on Mathworks cloud. Details here:
All majors are eligible for an account.
- Do not give, lend or distribute MSDN software to anyone else.
- For software that requires product keys, you get ONE. Additional product keys will not be granted.
Microsoft Office (Mac/Windows) is free on up to 5 devices from Microsoft. Please visit their download page https://portal.office.com to register for an account. You will need to use your umassd.edu email address when registering and be sure to save any download instructions or license code emails you receive from them.
We have a limited amount of activations available. CPE and ELE majors may activate a 1 year license of Mulstim on personal computers.
contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a serial number
Through a generous donation from UMD Alumni working at Solidworks, we have access to 1 year Solidworks installs for Students' personal computers.
Students may download Solidworks directly from http://www.SolidWorks.com/SEK
please use umassd e-mail account to register
contact email@example.com for an activation code
installation instructions here: