Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
The fields of electrical and computer engineering are on the cutting edge of development, discovery, and changes in technology.
Electrical engineers design and develop electrical and electronic systems and devices such as communications equipment, integrated circuits, and computers.
Computer engineers specialize in areas such as embedded systems, computer networks, database systems, and cybersecurity.
UMassD's Electrical & Computer Engineering Department offers the following academic programs:
- Acoustics Graduate Certificate
- Communications Graduate Certificate
- Computer Engineering MS
- Computer Systems Graduate Certificate
- Cybersecurity Graduate Certificate
- Digital Signal Processing Graduate Certificate
- Electrical Engineering MS
- Electrical Engineering PhD
- Electrical Engineering Systems Graduate Certificate
- Radio Frequency Photonics Engineering Graduate Certificate