The Department of Mechanical Engineering offers the MS in Mechanical Engineering. Course offerings and faculty interests span the entire range of the mechanical engineering field.
The Industrial and Systems Engineering master’s program provides an integrated approach to engineering and the management of production systems and engineering organizations.
Department faculty also teach and pursue research in two interdisciplinary doctoral programs: Engineering and Applied Science and Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology.
- MS in Mechanical Engineering
- MS in Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Industrial & Systems Engineering
- PhD in Engineering & Applied Science
- PhD in Biomedical Engineering & Biotechnology