The Department of Mechanical Engineering offers the MS in Mechanical Engineering as well as an option in Industrial & Systems Engineering. Course offerings and faculty interests span the entire range of the mechanical engineering field.
Department faculty also teach and pursue research in two interdisciplinary doctoral programs: Engineering & Applied Science and Biomedical Engineering & Biotechnology.
- MS in Mechanical Engineering
- MS in Mechanical Engineering - option in Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Industrial & Systems Engineering
- PhD in Engineering & Applied Science
- PhD in Biomedical Engineering & Biotechnology