Faculty advisors work with students to select courses, navigate the curriculum, and guide students towards career goals. Having a solid relationship with a faculty advisor is an important part of building scholastic success.
- provide academic advising for all students that are engineering undeclared as well as students looking to change their major into the College of Engineering
- help declared majors connect with their department-specific faculty advisors
- supplement faculty advising by clarifying university and college policies and assisting with course equivalencies for other schools
- provide pre-transfer advising support to students from community colleges
ES3 advisors provide:
- academic support for students in jeopardy: warning, probation, reinstated
- assistance for students with Financial Aid SAP Appeals