Faculty advisors work with students to select courses, navigate the curriculum, and guide students towards career goals. Having a solid relationship with a faculty advisor is an important part of building scholastic success.

Center staff:

  • provide academic advising for all students that are engineering undeclared as well as students in the Pre-Engineering program
  • help declared majors connect with their department-specific faculty advisors

Academic support

We offer:

  • academic support for students in jeopardy: warning, probation, reinstated
  • assistance for students with Financial Aid SAP Appeals

Peer-Mentoring Program

CoE's Peer Mentor Program helps incoming students make the transition to college life. Our aim is to provide you with resources for all facets of college life.

Study-group & problem-solving teams

Study groups are the most effective way for you to navigate challenging engineering classes. If you're looking for a study group, you can post your request on our bulletin board. We'll also help you connect with groups and teams.