We make referrals to UMassD’s Career Center for services such as:
- individualized coaching around internships, co-op and job-seeking skills
- resumé writing, interviewing, networking
- workshops & job fairs
- recruitment interviews with regional & national organizations
- online information tools
Working on research problems, under the supervision of a faculty member, can enhance your educational experience and open doors to employment and graduate studies. Learn more:
Students who get involved in engineering and other campus student organizations get the most out of their university experience. Explore:
Engineering Honors Program
- promotes a lifelong love of learning and creative activity
- encourages the spirit of community responsibility
- enables you to undertake original research or creative work in your chosen field
- prepares you for graduate study and/or professional employment
If you're interested in the honors program within engineering, contact center staff for more information.
The Center can provide information regarding study abroad programs available to engineering students.