Explore College of Engineering majors, minors, concentrations, and accelerated BSMS programs:
If you are currently a UMass Dartmouth student, you may apply to change to a major within the College of Engineering by meeting our change of major standards. This information is also available in a PDF format (Change of Major Handout [PDF]). Reach out to ES3 advisor early in this process to be advised on these requirements and course selections for registration.
Students looking to transfer to UMass Dartmouth for engineering can learn more by visiting our New & Prospective Student.
Student forms are available at the Registrar's site, such as:
- Academic records FERPA waiver
- Change of major/dual major
- Course overload form
- Directed study (day school)
- Independent study (day school)
- Prior approval form (to take a course at another university or college). For a list of pre-approved courses, check the Course Equivalency Guide.
Visit: Registrar Forms