Skip to main content.

Where do I register? How do I pay my bill? I have questions about financial aid . . .

University Enrollment Center (UEC) is the office that handles many student transactions for undergraduate, graduate, and Online & Continuing Education students. Whether in person, online, or over the phone, it’s our mission to provide excellent service to our students and their families.

  • Verify your enrollment
  • Make tuition payments—we accept cash and checks.
    NOTE: Credit card payments may be made through COIN, from the Finance Center (accessed through the myUMassD portal)
  • Make housing payments and deposits
  • Process tuition credits
  • Get help with your financial account information
  • Pick up refund checks
  • Drop off financial aid verification documents
  • Get assistance with financial aid questions


COIN is a self-service system for student information such as courses, grades, and class schedules. Access COIN through the myUMassD portal. Some UEC functions are available through COIN:

  • Register, add, drop, and withdraw from classes
  • Request official and unofficial transcripts
  • Make tuition payments with a credit card or echeck (electronic check)

Visit us virtually

Visit us from anywhere, at any time.
Take a virtual tour of the UMass Dartmouth campus.