Computer Assisted Learning Studio Laboratory
Antonio H. Costa, Professor and Chairperson
43' X 31.5'
This Studio Laboratory is primarily used for Electrical and Computer Engineering courses that require expertise using the associated software for homework assignments and projects. This studio lab is equipped with 25 computers connected to the campus network. Each station is loaded with the latest versions of widely used software packages in Engineering. All scheduling for this room is handled by the ECE Department.
- ECE 160/161 - Foundations of Computer Engineering I/II
- ECE 201/202 - Circuit Theory I/II
- ECE 263 - Embedded System Design
- ECE 311 - Digital Electronics
- ECE 321/322 - Continuous-/Discrete-Time Linear Systems
- ECE 466 - Database Programming
- ECE 460 - Computer Systems Performance Evaluation