The University Enrollment Center (UEC)
Where do I register? How do I pay my bill? I have questions about financial aid . . .
The University Enrollment Center (UEC) is the office that handles many student transactions for:
- graduate students
- students in Professional and Continuing Education (PCE)
Whether in person, online, or over the phone, it’s our mission to provide excellent service to our students and their families. At the UEC, you can:
- Verify your enrollment
- Make tuition payments—we accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, & Discover (credit card payments may also be made through COIN, which you can access from the myUMassD portal)
- Make housing payments and deposits
- Process tuition waivers
- Get help with your financial account information
- Pick up refund checks
- Drop off financial aid verification documents
- Get assistance with financial aid questions
Use this UEC site as your online source for lots of essential student information and helpful links.
COIN (Corsairs Online INformation) is a self-service system for student information such as courses, grades, and class schedules. Access COIN through the myUMassD portal. Some UEC functions are available through COIN:
For your added convenience, we offer three computer kiosks in the lobby to access your account information through COIN.