The University Enrollment Center (UEC)
Where do I register? How do I pay my bill? I have questions about financial aid . . .
University Enrollment Center (UEC) is the office that handles many student transactions for:
- graduate students
- students in University Extension
Whether in person, online, or over the phone, it’s our mission to provide excellent service to our students and their families. At the UEC, you can:
- Verify your enrollment
- Make tuition payments—we accept cash and checks.
NOTE: Credit card payments may be made through COIN, from the Finance Center (accessed through the myUMassD portal)
- Make housing payments and deposits
- Process tuition credits
- Get help with your financial account information
- Pick up refund checks
- Drop off financial aid verification documents
- Get assistance with financial aid questions
Use this UEC site as your online source for lots of essential student information and helpful links.
COIN (Corsairs Online INformation) is a self-service system for student information such as courses, grades, and class schedules. Access COIN through the myUMassD portal. Some UEC functions are available through COIN:
For your added convenience, we offer three computer kiosks in the lobby to access your account information through COIN.