All registered ECE majors are eligible for a DreamSpark account.
ECE DreamSpark storefront:
- Do not give, lend or distribute MSDN software to anyone else.
- For software that requires product keys, you get ONE. Additional product keys will not be granted.
- Accounts expire May 31st
ECE accounts are imported in September and February. Eligible students should receive an e-mail from e-academy. Visit the ECE DreamSpark link above to register.
Through a generous donation from UMD Alumni working at Solidworks, we have access to 1 year Solidworks installs for Students' personal computers.
Students may download Solidworks directly from http://www.SolidWorks.com/SEK
use SEK-ID: XSEK12
please use umassd e-mail account to register
contact email@example.com for an activation code
installation instructions here:
Mathematica is available to UMass Dartmouth students for personal installations.
1) Visit https://user.wolfram.com/portal/login.html and create a Wolfram ID using your umassd e-mail address.
2) You will receive an e-mail from wolfram.com. Follow instructions to validate your account.
3) Visit this link for the Wolfram Activation Key Request Form:
Fill out all required fields to download Mathematica product.
Agilent EEsof EDA software
Advanced Design System (ADS) & EMPro is available to UMass Dartmouth students for personal installations.
- non-commerical or research use only
- one set of licenses per student per year
- use UMASSD e-mail to register
Visit this link to request a license:
Students enrolled in ECE courses are eligible for the VMware Academic Program (VMAP). E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an account. You must be enrolled in at least one ECE labeled course.
Our VMAP storefront:
Software includes (among others):