All registered ECE majors are eligible for a DreamSpark account.
ECE DreamSpark storefront:
- Do not give, lend or distribute MSDN software to anyone else.
- For software that requires product keys, you get ONE. Additional product keys will not be granted.
- Accounts expire May 31st
ECE accounts are imported in September and February. Eligible students should receive an e-mail from e-academy. Visit the ECE DreamSpark link above to register.
Through a generous donation from UMD Alumni working at Solidworks, we have access to 1 year Solidworks installs for Students' personal computers.
Students may download Solidworks directly from http://www.SolidWorks.com/SEK
use SEK-ID: XSEK12
please use umassd e-mail account to register
contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an activation code
installation instructions here:
Mathematica is available to UMass Dartmouth students for personal installations.
Click here for the Student Wolfram User Portal download site:
(1) Click link above, choose “Continue without signing in”
(2) Use organization email, @umassd.edu, and request Activation Key
(3) Check email for link to download installer,
(4) Create WolframID and download installer
(5) Run installer and enter Activation Key
Agilent EEsof EDA software
Advanced Design System (ADS) & EMPro is available to UMass Dartmouth students for personal installations.
- non-commerical or research use only
- one set of licenses per student per year
- use UMASSD e-mail to register
Visit this link to request a license: