Advance your education at UMassD
The UMass Dartmouth Organizational Leadership Graduate Certificate provides professionals who have earned a baccalaureate degree with a solid understanding of critical managerial and leadership skills essential for career advancement or professional development.
This certificate program is offered 100% online.
The Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership complies with accreditation standards established by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), the highest international accreditation standard for business degrees.
Review the admission process for the Organizational Leadership certificate program. Additional materials required
- College transcripts
- Statement of purpose (1- to 2-page essay)
To earn the certificate, UMass Dartmouth Organizational Leadership certificate program students must complete 12 credits. The certificate can be completed within 1 year, although students may take 4 or more semesters to complete the program.
Choose four MGT courses at the 600 level. An example of the available courses are listed below:
(Please note students who take MGT 650, the core MBA course, along with three other 600-level Management courses may be able to utilize all four courses toward their MBA.)
- MGT 650: Advanced Organizational Behavior
- MGT 671: Management of Organizational Change
- MGT 677: Leading, Motivating, and Empowering Others
- MGT 673: Organization, Structure, and Process
- MGT 600: Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Law
- MGT 675: Managing Across Cultures
UMass Dartmouth Advantages
Customize your education and receive the help and guidance to finish as planned:
- Value and affordability of a UMass education
- One-on-one personal advising from enrollment through graduation
- Free online and in-person tutoring and writing center
Learning Style: Online
Online courses are taught by UMass Dartmouth faculty to provide high quality instruction and personal attention. Students have the flexibility to accommodate work and home responsibilities within the structure of defined assignment due dates.