International Business Online
Advance your education at UMassD
The UMass Dartmouth International Business Graduate Certificate introduces students who have earned a bachelor's degree to a comprehensive overview of business concerns specific to companies competing globally. The International Business Certificate provides essential knowledge for adults interested in career advancement, professional development, or a career change.
This certificate program is offered 100% online.
Review the admission process for the International Business certificate program. Additional materials required
- College transcripts
- Statement of purpose (1- to 2-page essay)
To earn the certificate, UMass Dartmouth International Business certificate program students must complete 12 credits.
Choose 4 from the following:
- FIN 672: International Financial Management
- MKT 672: International Business and Multinational Enterprises
- POM 675: International Supply Chain Management
- MGT 600: Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Law
- MGT 675: Managing Across Cultures
Please note, upon completion of certificate, three courses may be able to be utilized toward the MBA program.
The International Business Certificate Program is designed to provide students with the ability to understand and successfully adapt to a dynamic, global marketplace. The program enables graduates to:
- Develop an understanding of cultural differences
- Examine the environmental impacts of business operations
- Gain knowledge of global marketing and finance
- Develop an understanding of different legal and regulatory systems
Customize your education and receive the help and guidance to finish as planned:
- Value and affordability of a UMass education
- One-on-one personal advising from enrollment through graduation
- Free online and in-person tutoring and writing center
Learning Style: Online
Online courses are taught by UMass Dartmouth faculty to provide high quality instruction and personal attention. Students have the flexibility to accommodate work and home responsibilities within the structure of defined assignment due dates. The majority of our online courses are taught asynchronously.