Earn your MBA online at UMassD in 24 months
Advance your career with an MBA.
The key is finding a program that is exceptional, flexible, and affordable to fit your goals, budget, and timeline. Fill out the form and begin the conversation to see if UMass Dartmouth’s 30-credit online MBA is the right fit for you.
The Charlton MBA is responsive to the changing demands of the global, technology-driven economy. Taught by leading business scholars and seasoned industry professionals, this advanced degree also offers you the option to concentrate in specific areas.
4 concentrations currently available online
- business analytics (STEM approved)
- supply chain management and information systems
Learn about the criteria for a GMAT waiver.
The UMassD Charlton School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the highest international accreditation standard for schools of business.
Learning Style: Online
Online courses are taught by UMass Dartmouth faculty and seasoned practitioners to provide high quality instruction and personal attention. Students have the flexibility to accommodate work and home responsibilities within the structure of defined assignment due dates.
UMass Dartmouth online Charlton MBA students must complete 30 credits to graduate, or 39 credits if the three foundation courses are not waived.
- ACT 650 Accounting for Decision Making
- MKT 650 Marketing Strategy
- FIN 650 Finance for Decision Making
- MIS 650 Information Technology Management
- POM 651 Advanced Operations Analysis
- MGT 650 Advanced Organizational Behavior
- MGT 659 Strategic Management
Sample electives courses
- ACT 671 Strategic Cost Management
- FIN 672 International Financial Management
- MIS 672 Digital Economy and Commerce
- POM 677 Logistics Strategy and Management
- MKT 671 eCommerce and Digital Marketing
- MGT 600 Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Law
Customize your education and receive the help and guidance to finish as planned
- AACSB-accredited Charlton College of Business education
- Value and affordability of a UMass education
- One-on-one personal advising from enrollment through graduation
- Limited class size ensures individualized interaction with professors
- Networking opportunities with other working professionals and faculty
UMassD is a Military Friendly School, with leading practices in the recruitment and retention of students with military experience. Learn more
Charlton College of Business is proud to have earned the "gold standard" of business school recognition: accreditation by AACSB International.