Business Administration Online
Earn your MBA online at UMassD in 24 months
Advance your career with an MBA.
The key is finding a program that is exceptional, flexible, and affordable to fit your goals, budget, and timeline. Fill out the form and begin the conversation to see if UMass Dartmouth’s 30-credit online MBA is the right fit for you.
The Charlton MBA is responsive to the changing demands of the global, technology-driven economy. Taught by leading business scholars and seasoned industry professionals, this advanced degree also offers you the option to concentrate in specific areas.
5 concentrations currently available online
- business analytics
- organizational leadership
- supply chain management and information systems
Learn about the criteria for a GMAT waiver.
The UMassD Charlton School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the highest international accreditation standard for schools of business.
UMass Dartmouth online Charlton MBA students must complete 30 credits to graduate, or 39 credits if the three foundation courses are not waived.
- ACT 650 Accounting for Decision Making
- MKT 650 Marketing Strategy
- FIN 650 Finance for Decision Making
- MIS 650 Information Technology Management
- POM 651 Advanced Operations Analysis
- MGT 650 Advanced Organizational Behavior
- MGT 659 Strategic Management
Sample electives courses
- ACT 671 Strategic Cost Management
- FIN 672 International Financial Management
- MIS 672 Digital Economy and Commerce
- POM 677 Logistics Strategy and Management
- MKT 671 Marketing Research
- MGT 600 Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Law
Course descriptions, schedules and requirements
Customize your education and receive the help and guidance to finish as planned
- AACSB-accredited Charlton College of Business education
- Value and affordability of a UMass education
- One-on-one personal advising from enrollment through graduation
- Limited class size ensures individualized interaction with professors
- Networking opportunities with other working professionals and faculty
- #86 Best Online MBA Programs - U.S. News & World Report
- Top 24% of U.S. Online MBA Programs - U.S. News & World Report
- #56 Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans - U.S. News & World Report
- #17 Best Online MBA in Finance - Academic Influence
- 99% of MBA graduates were employed within six months of graduating - Class of 2022 NACE survey
- $106.6K MBA mean starting salary - Class of 2022 NACE survey
Candidates must submit the required application materials and application fee. Applications are reviewed and judged on the following criteria:
- Undergraduate degree: Official transcripts from all institutions of higher learning attended
- Official GMAT (or equivalent) test score or GMAT can be waived
- 2 letters of recommendation: preferably from a faculty member or an employer
- A personal statement (minimum 300 words) explaining the applicant's career goals and motivation for the degree
- Current Resume
- Candidates whose Bachelor’s degree was not earned in an approved English language country must submit either the TOEFL exam (minimum score of 80 internet-based or 550 paper-based) or IELTS exam (minimum band score of 6.5)
* Applicants whose GMAT requirement is waived may still be required to take Foundation courses prior to beginning the graduate coursework. Exceptions and waivers will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Style: Online
Online courses are taught by UMass Dartmouth faculty to provide high quality instruction and personal attention. Students have the flexibility to accommodate work and home responsibilities within the structure of defined assignment due dates. The majority of our online courses are taught asynchronously.