Charlton offers a number of graduate certificates—in flexible formats: online, blended, and in the classroom.
Students pursuing the Business Analytics Certificate will learn the skills, technologies, and concepts needed for managing and analyzing big and small data and creating impactful visualizations. Coursework across the certificate emphasizes hands-on experience.
Advanced business skills for career development
These short, focused academic programs are designed to give working professionals advanced skills in a specialized area.
You must have earned a bachelor's degree to be eligible for admission to one of the graduate certificates. Students may pursue a graduate certificate without matriculation into the MBA program. If you later decide to pursue the MBA, some or all certificate courses may count towards the MBA (if the final grade is B or better).
- MIS 650: Information Technology Management
Three (3) of the following courses are required.
- MIS 681: Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management
- MIS 674: Applied Business Analytics and Information Visualization
- POM 681: Business Analytics and Data Mining
- MIS 690 / POM 690: Special Topics
- College transcripts
- Statement of purpose (1- to 2-page essay)
Charlton College of Business is proud to have earned the "gold standard" of business school recognition: accreditation by AACSB International.