|Offered as: ||
Charlton offers a number of graduate certificates—in flexible formats: online, blended, and in the classroom.
Advanced business skills for career development
These short, focused academic programs are designed to give working professionals advanced skills in a specialized area.
You must have earned a bachelor's degree to be eligible for admission to one of the graduate certificates. Students may pursue a graduate certificate without matriculation into the MBA program. If you later decide to pursue the MBA, some or all certificate courses may count towards the MBA (if the final grade is B or better).
Developed from an international perspective, this 12-credit certificate seeks to develop creative and competent supply chain managers. The program focuses on practical knowledge—allowing students to examine various models of supply chain management, to troubleshoot issues, and to evaluate and analyze current supply chain efficiency and productivity.
- MIS 650: Information Technology Management -or- POM: 651: Advanced Operations Analysis
- MIS 674: Applied Business Analytics and Info Visualization
- POM 675: International Supply Chain
- POM 677: Logistics Strategy and Management
University requirements for graduate admissions
- Submit an application via the online portal. Be sure to provide your full legal name and to capitalize the first letter of all proper nouns.
- Pay non-refundable $60 application fee (American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa) via the online portal. For Nursing applicants, the non-refundable application fee is $75.
- Statement of Purpose, minimum 300 words. Unless otherwise indicated in the program requirement details, indicate your graduate study objectives, research interests and experience, and business or industry experience if applicable. If you are applying for a teaching or research assistantship, include any special skills or experience that would assist us in making assistantship decisions.
- Transcripts for all post-secondary institutions attended (regardless of whether a credential is earned or not). Unofficial transcripts are accepted for admissions application review, once enrolled a final official transcript is required.
- Many programs have specific recommendations/requirements, please see the additional program-specific requirements for more information.
- International students: official TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson PTE or Duolingo (if accepted by program) score. Unofficial scores are accepted for admissions application review, once enrolled official scores are required and must be sent by the testing agency (copies/scans not accepted). This is required of any applicant who did not earn a bachelor’s degree or higher degree from an accredited academic institution in the U.S. or accepted English-speaking country, see exemptions for more details. The Duolingo test is not accepted for the following programs: Art Education, Biology/Marine Biology, Luso-Afro-Brazilian Studies & Theory, Marine Science and Technology (MS, PSM, PhD), Nursing (MS, DNP, PhD), Portuguese Studies, Professional Writing and Communication, Psychology (ABA, Clinical, Research), and Public Policy.