Charlton offers a number of graduate certificates—in flexible formats: online, blended, and in the classroom.
Advanced business skills for career development
These short, focused academic programs are designed to give working professionals advanced skills in a specialized area.
You must have earned a bachelor's degree to be eligible for admission to one of the graduate certificates. Students may pursue a graduate certificate without matriculation into the MBA program. If you later decide to pursue the MBA, some or all certificate courses may count towards the MBA (if the final grade is B or better).
- College transcripts
- Statement of purpose (1- to 2-page essay)
Developed from an international perspective, this 12-credit certificate seeks to develop creative and competent supply chain managers. The program focuses on practical knowledge—allowing students to examine various models of supply chain management, to troubleshoot issues, and to evaluate and analyze current supply chain efficiency and productivity.
- MIS 650: Information Technology Management -or- POM: 651: Advanced Operations Analysis
- MIS 674: Applied Business Analytics and Info Visualization
- POM 675: International Supply Chain
- POM 677: Logistics Strategy and Management