Advance your career with a Charlton MBA degree
The Charlton Master of Business Administration (MBA) provides advanced study in management for those with business or non-business bachelor degrees. This MBA program requires 30 credit hours and can be completed part-time or full-time, on-campus or online.
The Charlton MBA is responsive to the changing demands of the global, technology-driven economy. Taught by leading business scholars and seasoned industry professionals, this advanced degree also offers you the option to concentrate in specific areas.
10 concentrations available (on campus)
- business analytics (STEM approved)
- environmental policy (interdisciplinary)
- health systems management
- international business
- organizational leadership
- public management (interdisciplinary)
- supply chain management and information systems
MBA candidates must complete 30 credits (some concentrations require an additional three credits)
- 7 required advanced core courses (21 credits)
- 3 electives (9 credits)
These courses build upon the foundation knowledge by presenting interdisciplinary, case-based material that develops the student’s ability to manage or operate complex business operations.
- Proven quality: Invest in a degree that’s accredited by the AACSB, the "gold standard" of business school recognition.
- Flexible: Complete your degree in one year, full-time—or part-time, at your own pace.
- Customizable: Concentrate in the field that corresponds to your own interests and career goals.
- Practical: Take advantage of opportunities for experiential learning, collaboration, and professional networking.
- Value: A private college educational experience and public university value.
Changes to Graduate Studies admission requirements
In response to the COVID‐19 pandemic, admission requirements for graduate degree and certificate programs may have changed.
Learn more about changes to requirements
You can enter the MBA program in the fall, spring, or summer
You must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university to apply for the MBA. Please submit the following materials:
- Graduate application
- Application fee (credit card if using the web application; otherwise, check or money order)
- Official GMAT (or equivalent) test score or GMAT can be waived
- Your resume
- Statement of purpose: a 1-2 page essay describing your motivation and goals in studying for the MBA
- Official college transcripts: listing courses taken, grades and degree(s) received
- 1 letter of recommendation: preferably from a faculty member or an employer
- Candidates whose Bachelor’s degree was not earned in an approved English language country must submit either the TOEFL exam (minimum score of 80 IBT) or IELTS exam (minimum band score of 6.5).
Students may need to enroll in business foundation courses as part of the MBA program. All applications are reviewed at time of admission to determine if the foundation courses will be required.