Advance your career with a Charlton MBA degree
The Charlton Master of Business Administration (MBA) provides advanced study in management for those with business or non-business bachelor degrees. This MBA program requires 30 credit hours and can be completed part-time or full-time, on-campus or online.
The Charlton MBA is responsive to the changing demands of the global, technology-driven economy. Taught by leading business scholars and seasoned industry professionals, this advanced degree also offers you the option to concentrate in specific areas.
10 concentrations available (on campus)
- business analytics (STEM approved)
- environmental policy (interdisciplinary)
- health systems management
- international business
- organizational leadership
- public management (interdisciplinary)
- supply chain management and information systems
MBA mean starting salary:
NACE Data Collection of Class of 2022 Graduate Alumni
MBA candidates must complete 30 credits (some concentrations require an additional three credits)
- 7 required advanced core courses (21 credits)
- 3 electives (9 credits)
These courses build upon the foundation knowledge by presenting interdisciplinary, case-based material that develops the student’s ability to manage or operate complex business operations.
- Proven quality: Invest in a degree that’s accredited by the AACSB, the "gold standard" of business school recognition.
- Flexible: Complete your degree full-time—or part-time, at your own pace.
- Customizable: Concentrate in the field that corresponds to your own interests and career goals.
- Practical: Take advantage of opportunities for experiential learning, collaboration, and professional networking.
- Value: A private college educational experience and public university value.
We offer you the option to earn your degree online. Our online MBA program is designed for professionals who want a flexible and convenient online degree with the high quality of an AACSB accredited on-campus MBA program.