Complete your degree at UMassD or earn all 120 credits for your degree
The UMass Dartmouth BS in Management—Leadership teaches students the fundamental management skills necessary for career advancement. Students develop analytical and leadership skills and gain knowledge in how to supervise others, develop and implement strategies, and advance organizational goals.
Earn your BS in Management—Leadership at UMassD or complete your degree at UMassD if you already have some college credits.
The UMassD Charlton School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the highest international accreditation standard for schools of business.
UMass Dartmouth Management—Leadership students must complete 120 credits to graduate.
With our generous transfer policy, students with existing credits may transfer up to 75 credits from a regionally accredited institution.
Management—Leadership degree students gain proficiency in:
- Leadership and supervision skills
- Analysis of business processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Strategic planning and project management in diverse and fluid business environments
- Policies, procedures and systems that effectively enhance organizations
Students will be prepared to evaluate an organization’s objectives, analyze internal and external environments, and create effective management strategies and tactics to achieve an organization’s goals.
Sample Course Offerings
Examples of Management—Leadership courses offered include (course offerings subject to change):
- Principles of Enterprise Management
- International Management
- Applied Organizational & Career Development
- Human Resource Management
- Project Team Management
- Leading and Managing People
Graduates have a solid foundation for pursuing a career in management in almost any field:
UMass Dartmouth advanced degrees
- MS in Accounting
- MS in Healthcare Management
- MS in Technology Management
UMass Dartmouth Advantages
Customize your education and receive the help and guidance to finish as planned:
- AACSB-accredited Charlton College of Business education
- UMassD online bachelor’s degree program ranked #7 in the nation by College Choice for most affordable online colleges
- Value and affordability of a UMass education
- Generous transfer policy
- One-on-one personal advising from enrollment through graduation
Learning Style: Online
Online courses are taught by UMass Dartmouth faculty and seasoned practitioners to provide high quality instruction and personal attention. Students have the flexibility to accommodate work and home responsibilities within the structure of defined assignment due dates.
- Honors College: take advanced courses, pursue research, and be part of a community of scholars
- Study Abroad: earn academic credits and gain a global perspective on your field
- Undergraduate Research: faculty work with students on cutting-edge research projects
- University Studies: gain the benefit of a broad university education to enhance your knowledge and skills
UMassD is a Military Friendly School, with leading practices in the recruitment and retention of students with military experience. Learn more
Charlton College of Business is proud to have earned the "gold standard" of business school recognition: accreditation by AACSB International.